How to work out lower abs to get it firm and tight is something that many so wanted, but only few have ever succeed. A six pack abs carries not only a challenge but also the skills on how to properly execute the routines. Your abdominal muscles in particular require intense work out as they are not easily toned. But if you understand on the dot the exercises to take on, and how to do them effectively then it’s possible to attain the abs that you have always wanted. These 7 practical approaches have been proven to effectively work on your abdominal muscles.
1. Leg Raises. Lay plane on your back and put your hands under your tailbone to protect it. Then lift your legs while keeping your feet together to place a strain on your lower abdominal muscles. When you are doing this routine do not lift your legs to the point where the pressure begins to rest, and you should never allow your feet to rest on the floor. When properly executed, leg raises place a series of constant tightness recurring on the lower abdominal muscles.
2. Hanging Knee Raises. While hanging from a pull-up bar, pull your knees up toward your chest. Pull your knees as close to your chest as you can, and avoid lowering your legs to the point where your abs have a chance to rest. Using a harness to support your body weight while you do this exercise will be useful.
3. Sitting Knee Raises. Sit on the edge of a bench or chair and then pull your knees up toward your chest. It’s important to keep your neck and back straight in the course of this exercise so that you can get the maximum result.
4. Rest. Just like any other muscles in your body, your abdominal muscles need rest to keep you on top form throughout the duration of your work out. You wouldn’t bench press every day so you definitely shouldn’t train your abs every day either. Take a one day off in between your training days if you undergo a training session of three to four times a week because this will give your muscles the time to build up your strength and in turn you’ll enjoy the best results.
5. Resistance training. In order to really show the results of the intense abdominal work out that you are doing, you need to trim down your body fat. Involving yourself in resistance training which has the emphasis on less excess weights and repetition, will help you build toned muscles and lower body fat.
6. Aerobic coaching. Much like resistance training, aerobic routines are a key component of cutting down body fat that really makes it possible to show your abs off. By making use of intense aerobic training in conjunction with your abs exercises, you can get the results that you want.
7. Diet. The last and perhaps the most important aspect of any fitness program is diet. When getting six packs is your goal in mind, then diet is necessary. A diet that fit this description really needs to be very high in lean proteins, with low levels of fats and carbohydrates. You can spend hours in the gym, but if you are feeding your body with unhealthy foods then won’t get the optimum results of your work out.
A flat belly or a six pack abs is challenging. Take these tips with you and follow these 7 effective routines on how to work out your abs and you don’t have to take the guess work out of how to get the results that you want.